Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dead Fish Hat...First Attempt






While looking for a few last minute Christmas ideas, I came across this really awesome fish hat pattern on Ravelry.com. I knew it would be perfect for Jonathan, and a week and a half before Christmas, I thought it would be smart to bet my husband $10.00 that I would finish it before Christmas. Even though I knew I was coming down with a cold (that I am just now getting over), and we had two different Christmas parties to attend, and the simple fact that I had never knitted anything other than a washcloth, I was convinced that I would win that $10.00 and make Cliff wish he had never bet against his darling wife...

Long story short, two days after Christmas, Jonathan got his hat, and Cliff got his 10 bucks. The end results were pretty good for a first attempt, and I am working on my third one now, which will be finished soon. Jonathan LOVES his hat, and wears it all the time, even inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment