Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beginner Kits for Every Budget

Not so long ago, I remember being new to the stamping world. There were HUNDREDS of items to choose from, and  I was so overwhelmed with what items I should get first. Like any red-blooded American woman, I wanted the most for my money...and since I couldn't convince my husband to let me purchase EVERYTHING in the catalog, I chose all the stamps my [husband-imposed] budget would let buy. No paper. No ink. No Stampin' Mist... I had all these amazing stamps, and nothing to ink them with or stamp them on. I was not a happy camper. I received all  these cute stamps, and quickly realized they were just going to sit there in the box until I was allowed to buy more supplies...

 Now- three years later, I have thought of the items I so desperately needed in the beginning. I have assembled "packages" for those who are new to stamping and don't know where to begin [and for the people who's spouses impose silly things like a "budget" upon]. There are Beginner Kits for Every Budget ! There are three different packages to choose from, and the first one starts UNDER 50.00! They include the basics like card stock, a stamp set, ink, stamp cleaner, etc...

Please contact me with any questions. I have plenty of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog for purchase ($6.00) to give your great ideas and items to add to your wish list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment